Employment - Marketing Team Member
Marketing Team Member
Marketing Team Member
Location: Sydney, NS
Term: Permanent, Full Time (40 hours per week)
Anticipated Start Date: As Soon As Possible
Number of Positions Available: One
- Join a company that has revolutionized custom manufacturing for engineers, designers and scientists all over the world.
- Join a team that has a positive workplace culture, based on each of us contributing to our common goals while respecting and supporting each other.
- Be rewarded with a competitive compensation package with great benefits, including medical, dental, pension plan, and more.
- Live and work in Cape Breton, a wonderful community that has quick commutes, affordable homes on generous plots of land, beautiful scenery, and friendly people.
About the Organizations:
Established in 2001, Protocase Inc offers unique custom manufacturing to the engineering, design, and research industries by combining advanced manufacturing techniques with innovative software. Using the expertise and dedication of more than 350 employees, Protocase is proud to have a client base of over 16,000 customers throughout North America and around the globe. Customers include Boeing, L3, Raytheon, Google, Apple, Microsoft, NASA, MIT and many more.
To learn more about the company, visit http://www.protocase.com.
45Drives is a division of Protocase that develops, manufactures, markets, and sells ultra-large, customizable data storage servers. 45Drives is highly differentiated from mainstream computer manufacturers due to its open designs and relationships with the open-source software community. The company stays true to its community roots in its product development, technical support, marketing, and business practices.
To learn more, visit http://www.45drives.com.
- Our Customers are #1
- Help Others Succeed
- Build and Maintain Functional Relationships with Everyone
- Openness, Honesty and Transparency
- Common Sense
About the Opportunity:
Our marketing team is the group that helps people all over the world learn about Protocase and 45Drives. It is up to us to bring customers to our electronic "storefront" and help them see how Protocase or 45Drives is going to make their life easier and help them get their work done more efficiently.
Are you a bright, keen communicator who can help us spread the word?
In this role, you will use your stellar communication skills to assist the Marketing team with all aspects of marketing for Protocase and 45 Drives. Our strategies are based around providing exceptional products and experiences, to create buzz and positive word of mouth, and to build our businesses from the grass roots.
On a daily basis, you will:
- Write across a variety of mediums and channels, including ad copy, email blasts, video scripts, data sheets, customer spotlights and more
- Develop product collateral (postcards, brochures, presentations, etc.)
- Actively engage in creative meetings
- Help produce video and articles to use in social media campaigns
- Stay up-to-date in the latest news for electronic products & technology for engineers and designers and big data storage to report findings in weekly meetings
- Strong communication skills, especially writing and creative thinking
- A degree in marketing or communications from a recognized post-secondary institution, or equivalent life experience
- Natural curiosity and desire to dig in and understand concepts in order to communicate about them better
- Able to manage multiple projects and tasks
- Able to work in a team environment
- Experience in graphic design and/or video production and editing an asset
- New graduates and entry-level candidates are welcome to apply
About the Benefits:
- This position offers an annual salary that will range between $40,000 and $60,000 (dependent upon education and experience) you will also enjoy the following benefits:
- A flexible, exciting and positive work environment
- Medical, Dental, Life Insurance and Group Insurance Benefits at six months
- Two weeks’ vacation (three weeks’ vacation at three years of employment; four weeks’ vacation at five years)
- Company Pension Plan at six months
- Cost-shared YMCA membership for you and your family at three months
- Regular social events, including team lunch & learns and staff parties
What's it really like to work with us? Here's what some of our current employees had to say!
“I have supervisors who truly care about me and are always ready to offer help.”
"You get to Impact those customers who are changing the world for the better."
"Everyone has a true voice and it allows for people with a passion for their job to thrive like nowhere else I've seen."
How To Apply
Protocase Inc will be accepting applications for this position via the Cape Breton Job Board. Applicants will need to first create a complete account before applying directly through this page.
This employment opportunity is open for: Canadian, Permanent Residents, and Temporary Residents who are able to work for any employer in Canada (Study Permit and Open work permit holders).
Only applicants who are authorized to work in Canada will be considered.
- Cape Breton Regional Municipality
- Nova Scotia
- Protocase Inc
- NOC Code
- Professional occupations in advertising, marketing and public relations (11202)
- Experience Required
- Available Openings
- Pay Type
- To be Determined
- To be Determined (Negotiable)
- Estimated Weekly Hours
- Start Date
- March 20th 2023
- End Date
- Language Proficiency Level
- Posted on
- March 6th 2023
- May 1st 2023
Employer Profile - Protocase Inc
- Organization ID
- Organization Name
- Protocase Inc
- Organization NAICS
- Architectural and structural metals manufacturing (3323)
- 46 Wabana Court
- Nova Scotia
- Postal Code
- B1N 1H7