Support for Employers
Nova Scotia Works delivers employment and career services in Nova Scotia; connecting people to jobs and jobs to people. Nova Scotia Works Employer Engagement Specialists assist employers, at no cost, in accessing and navigating Government and community resources, supporting them in recruiting and retaining employees.
Your Employer Engagement Specialist can help you:
- Connect with qualified workers
- Facilitate and promote Virtual Job Fairs
- Recruit, retain and develop your workforce
- Access training resources
- Find and use varied human resource tools
- Explore labour market information
- Find government resources and access training programs
- Access government wage subsidies
Ready, Willing and Able (RWA)
Ready, Willing and Able (RWA) is a national program active in 30 primary communities across every province and territory. RWA is an entirely free service for employers.
We work with Canadian businesses to build their capacity as inclusive workplaces, helping them tap into the skills and potential of people on the autism spectrum or with an intellectual disability.