Employment - Architectural Technologist/Technician (Draftsperson)
Architectural Technologist/Technician (Draftsperson)
Trifos Design Consultants
Preparation of working drawings, ability to read and interpret specifications, and preparation of graphics/images/drawings. Project/site observation may be required for some projects, as well as participation in the compilation of opinions of probable cost.
- Degree or equivilent experience
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience as a draftsperson, architectural technician, architectural technologist, or similar position.
- Excellent English oral and written communications skills
- Familiarity with requisite project forms and documentation is an asset.
- Experience with CAD, Microsoft, and Adobe Software is a requirement, with ArchiCAD as the preferred CAD software.
- Valid driver's license.
- Must be bondable.
- Security check required.
- Ability to work in a Team environment.
How To Apply
Trifos Design Consultants will be accepting applications for this position via email. Please follow the instructions below carefully. Failure to do so may result in disqualification.
Please submit a resume, along with a letter of introduction, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This employment opportunity is open for: Canadian, Permanent Residents, and Temporary Residents who are able to work for any employer in Canada (Study Permit and Open work permit holders).
Only applicants who are authorized to work in Canada will be considered.
- Cape Breton Regional Municipality
- Nova Scotia
- Trifos Design Consultants
- NOC Code
- Architectural technologists and technicians (2251)
- Experience Required
- Available Openings
- Pay Type
- To be Determined
- To be Determined (Negotiable)
- Estimated Weekly Hours
- Start Date
- June 6th 2022
- End Date
- Language Proficiency Level
- Fluent (CLB 10-12)
- Posted on
- June 1st 2022
- December 28th 2022