Employment - Customer Service-Pharmacy Education
Customer Service-Pharmacy Education
Weekdays Weekends Evenings Nights Holidays
Now Hiring for Pharmacy Education---Customer Service
SORRY NO STUDENTS--TEMP WORK FROM HOME
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A diverse, global organization full of intelligent, friendly people to bounce ideas off, learn from and grow with
- Endless career opportunities and clear paths for career development
- A competitive salary ($13.45/Hr)
- Excellent schedule Mon-Fri 9am-9pm and Sat 9am-730pm (SUBJECT TO CHANGE)
- Inclusive perks and benefits
- Opportunity for monthly performance incentives
WHAT YOU WANT MATTERS TO US
Think about making a check list with all of the things that would make you feel good at work. Does your check list have meeting new people on it? How about being recognized and rewarded for doing great things? Maybe you pictured a place where you could have all of these things while making a positive difference in people’s day. If so, Concentrix is a great place for you. Every day we spread positivity through others' lives through compassionate customer interactions and genuine problem solving with a human touch. Doing right by people is in our DNA because we believe a desire to be treated with care and respect is a universal part of the human experience. This philosophy drives everything we do and creates the framework for how we treat our customers and our staff.
No matter your background or your years of experience, getting started or establishing your career path might seem challenging, but often the answer is much simpler than you think. We are looking for customer service experts.
This role is the perfect opportunity for someone considering a career in customer services sector.
WHAT WOULD YOU BRING TO OUR TEAM?
- Great compassion and empathy for customers
- Extensive customer service soft skills: with emphasis on demonstrating caring and empathy while taking ownership of each situation to provide first contact resolution
- Ability to build rapport
- Quality focused; ensuring compliance with compliance requirements, SOPs, and procedures
- Excellent communication skills and attention to details; confidence demonstrated in all responses for member inquiries
- Personal attributes that include reliability, professionalism, ability to work independently, positive attitude, a problem solver and ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- Teamwork oriented, with mentoring skills and willingness
- ability to recognize when something is not typical and seek assistance to ensure customer needs are taken care of.
- Ability to multitask (i.e. talking listening, entering and documenting information simultaneously while managing the pace of the call and maintaining focus on the customer
- Has a strong comfort level in conducting Internet searches
TO BECOME A PART OF OUR TEAM:
- Minimum 1 year customer service
- Completion of High School or equivalent to
- Ability to work FT Mon-Fri 9am-9pm and Sat 9-730 (SUBJECT TO CHANGE)
- Must be available for FT come Sept.
- Background clearance etc.
- Pass a language assessment, typing test, Language assessment, multitasking and navigation.
- Strong work ethic
CALL US HOME:
If you find yourself smiling right now and this feels like the perfect next step in your career, we want to hear from you! Apply today and find out why 270,000+ people around the globe choose to call Concentrix home.
Concentrix is an award-winning global CX solutions company who creates amazing experiences for the world’s best brands and their customers. We’re an ambitious team of innovators, risk-takers, and game-changers: the kind of folks who thrive on solving complex problems.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
You must be able to work Full time in September
This is a Temp Work at home must be willing to return to onsite work.
How To Apply
Concentrix will be accepting applications for this opportunity via their Human Resource Information System (HRIS), or other external site. Please follow the link and the instructions below carefully. Failure to do so may result in disqualification.
This employment opportunity is open for qualified and eligible candidates domestically and internationally.
Applications from Foreign Nationals will be considered.
- Glace Bay
- Cape Breton Regional Municipality
- Nova Scotia
- NOC Code
- Other customer and information services representatives (6552)
- Experience Required
- An Asset
- Available Openings
- Pay Type
- To be Determined
- Estimated Weekly Hours
- Start Date
- May 23rd 2022
- End Date
- Language Proficiency Level
- Intermediate (CLB 5-7)
- Posted on
- May 5th 2022
- May 31st 2022
Employer Profile - Concentrix
- Organization ID
- Organization Name
- Organization NAICS
- Business support services (5614)
- 95 Union Street
- Glace Bay
- Nova Scotia
- Postal Code
- B1A 4X8