Job Details - Customer Service Representative (Remote)
Customer Service Representative (Remote)
We are looking for Customer Service Representatives to join our team of incredible people. Sitel Group® partners with the world’s best-loved brands, from Fortune 500 companies to local startups, to build strong relationships with their customers. We want people who have an excellent personality, empathy and strong work ethic.
Our people are our greatest asset. Once you join our team, we invest in you, with internal programs, training and initiatives to develop your skills and help you reach your goals.
About The Job:
- Handle customer service calls
- Drive customer satisfaction through voice, chat, and/or email communications
- Navigate through multiple systems
- Ongoing training and skill development
About The Benefits:
- Paid professional training
- Employee discounts
- RRSP with company match
- Growth opportunities through various development programs
- SitelFit wellness program
- Job stability
- Life-long skills and experience
- Excellent work culture
- You have strong communication skills, both verbal and written with intelligible English
- You have the ability to multi-task
- You are eager to advance your career with a reliable company
- You can problem solve with a can-do attitude
- You enjoy working with a team as well as independently
- You are 18+ years of age
- You have a high school diploma (higher education preferred)
- You live in Canada
- You are able to commit to 40hrs per week
- You pass a criminal background check
- Desktop Computer with Windows 10 (Apple/Mac, Tablets, Winbooks, Smart devices, Windows Mini PCs, Chromebook & Android systems are not compatible)
- Dual monitors
- 4GB RAM or greater
- i5 Processor or greater
Internet - Minimum Specifications:
- Internet speed - 5.0 Mbps download speed and 3.0Mbps upload speed
- ISP must be highly stable with no packet loss and latency under 150ms
- Home Router with wired link to PC
How To Apply: https://explore.sitel.com/join
Learn, Lead & Grow at Sitel Group®
We believe experiences are everything, and that happy associates are successful ones. That’s why we give our people the tools and the freedom to learn, grow, have fun and be themselves.
- GROW AS YOU GO. We invest in you, with internal programs, training, and initiatives to develop your skills and help you reach your goals. We promote from within. We provide you with the tools, skills, and resources to develop, both professionally and personally. You choose where you want to go; we help you get there.
- BE BOLD, BE YOU. #SitelLife represents our commitment to our people -to YOU. It's about coming exactly as you are. We empower everyone to live their truth, be themselves and use their voice -and we give them a platform to do so.
- WORK TOGETHER TO MAKE AN IMPACT. We strive to make the world a better place and empower others to do the same. We are mission-driven -and we leverage the power of our people to make a positive impact in the communities in which we live and work.
- GAIN STABILITY, EXPAND POSSIBILITIES. We celebrate successes and reward our people for the hard work they do every day. We offer benefits to keep you healthy and happy, such as paid time off and referral bonuses. Plus, fun perks like employee discounts.
- MAXIMIZE YOUR EXPERIENCE. We value open, honest, and constructive conversation. We encourage you to speak up -and we listen when you do. Through MAX, our global community, we leverage our people's innovative ideas, experiences, and feedback to shape and drive the future of Sitel Group.
About Sitel Group®
As a leading global provider of customer experience (CX) products and solutions, Sitel Group® empowers brands to build stronger relationships with their customers by creating meaningful connections that boost brand value. With 100,000 people around the globe – working from home or from one of our CX hubs – we securely connect best-loved brands with their customers over 4.5 million times every day in 50+ languages. Whether digital or voice-based, our solutions deliver a competitive edge across all customer touchpoints. Our award-winning culture is built on 35+ years of industry-leading experience and commitment to improving the employee experience.
Please note that Sitel Teleservices Canada Inc. Headquarters is located in Ontario. Any other position would be a remote position.
At Sitel, our talent is our strategic differentiator. By bringing a diversity of perspective through our people and ideas, we create an environment of support and learning where all of our differences are valued. Sitel is proud to be an Equal Opportunity workplace.
Intended Job Posting Audience
This employment opportunity is open for: Canadian, Permanent Residents, and Temporary Residents who are able to work for any employer in Canada (Study Permit and Open work permit holders).
Only applicants who are authorized to work in Canada will be considered.
- Cape Breton Regional Municipality
- Nova Scotia
- NOC Code
- Other customer and information services representatives (6552)
- Experience Required
- Available Openings
- Pay Type
- To be Determined
- Pay Rate
- To be Determined
- Estimated Weekly Hours
- Start Date
- End Date
- Language Proficiency Level
- Advanced (CLB 8-9)
- Posted on
- September 14th 2021
- October 12th 2021
Employer Profile - Sitel
- Organization ID
- Organization Name
- Organization NAICS
- Business support services (5614)
- 285 Alexandra Street
- Nova Scotia
- Postal Code
- B1S 2E8