Job Details - EDS Lead
Weekdays Weekends Evenings
Location: Sydney, NS
Term: Permanent, Full-Time (Days, Evenings, Weekends)
Anticipated Start Date: As Soon As Possible
About Protocase Inc.
Established in 2001, Protocase Inc is a rapidly expanding company that focuses on combining advances in software with innovative manufacturing techniques to offer unique custom manufacturing to the engineering, design, and research industries. Using the expertise and dedication of 140 employees (and counting), Protocase is proud to have a client base of more than 16,000 customers throughout North America and around the globe. Customers include Boeing, L3, Raytheon, Google, Apple, Microsoft, NASA, MIT and many more.
We are proudly ISO:9001 certified and AS9100D registered, as well as ITAR compliant and registered with Canadian Controlled Goods.
About the Opportunity
The EDS (Engineering and Design Services) Lead is responsible for monitoring all EDS related activity on his/her assigned shift and assigned facility.
About the Benefits
With this position comes the potential to earn an annual salary ranging from $53,000 to $80,000. Additionally, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Life Insurance and Group Insurance Benefits after six months
- Two weeks’ vacation (three weeks’ vacation at three years of employment; four weeks’ vacation at five years)
- Cost-shared Company Pension Plan after six months
- Cost-shared YMCA Fitness Membership after three months
- Regular social events such as lunches and team-building sessions, as well as seasonal parties (when time permits).
How to Apply
- Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please specify “EDS Lead” in the subject line)
- Drop off your resume at 46 Wabana Court, Sydney, NS, Monday to Friday between the hours of 9:30 and 4:30
- Completion of relevant vocational/technical program, a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree applicable to the position, 1 to 3 years’ experience.
- Proactively solve issues to serve our customers, company and employees.
- Develop and drive our ethical guidelines regarding trust, respect, openness and honesty.
- Coach and personally support employees in order to maximize Productivity, Quality and Organizational Health.
- Lead by a high standard of personal conduct.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with peers and subordinates.
- Demonstrate selflessness, strong work ethic, drive and reliability.
Intended Job Posting Audience
This employment opportunity is open for: Canadian, Permanent Residents, and Temporary Residents who are able to work for any employer in Canada (Study Permit and Open work permit holders).
Only applicants who are authorized to work in Canada will be considered.
- Cape Breton Regional Municipality
- Nova Scotia
- Protocase Inc
- NOC Code
- Industrial designers (2252)
- Experience Required
- Available Openings
- Pay Type
- Pay Rate
- To be Determined (Negotiable)
- Estimated Weekly Hours
- Start Date
- June 28th 2021
- End Date
- Language Proficiency Level
- Intermediate (CLB 5-7)
- Posted on
- June 10th 2021
- July 2nd 2021
Employer Profile - Protocase Inc
- Organization ID
- Organization Name
- Protocase Inc
- Organization NAICS
- Architectural and structural metals manufacturing (3323)
- 46 Wabana Court
- Nova Scotia
- Postal Code
- B1N 1H7