Job Details - Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Weekdays Weekends EveningsWork from home
Bloom into a new career this spring!
Aimez-vous aider les autres? Parlez-vous couramment le français? We are looking for Bilingual French Customer Service Representatives to provide customer support for a well-known Tire Company.
We are looking for people who:
- Parle couramment le français et l'anglais
- Want to drive customer satisfaction through voice, chat, and/or email communications
- Have the ability to multi-task and navigate through multiple systems
- Are eager to advance their career with a reliable company
- Problem solve with a can-do attitude
- Enjoy working with a team as well as independently
- Are 18+ years of age
- Have a high school diploma (higher education preferred)
- Pass a criminal background check
- Are eligible to work in Canada
- Are able to work 35-40hrs per week.
When you join our team, you’ll enjoy Sitel perks day one of employment.
- We match 100% of your first 3% RRSP investment when you reach 60 days of employment
- Take advantage of our Employee Assistance Program, anytime, anywhere
- Great affordable benefits to include medical, dental and vision
As an industry leader, we rely on the expertise of our 90,000 people - empowering them to help customers everywhere, every day. Working at Sitel is more than just a paycheck, it’s an opportunity to learn, lead and grow, all while working with some of the best brands in the world.
At Sitel, we believe happy associates are successful ones. That’s why we give our people the tools and freedom to learn, grow, have fun and be themselves. Our employee promise includes a strong company culture, ample rewards and recognition and opportunities for professional and personal
To learn more and apply: https://sitel.life/Canada
At Sitel, our talent is our strategic differentiator. By bringing a diversity of perspective through our people and ideas, we create an environment of support and learning where all of our differences are valued. Sitel is proud to be an Equal Opportunity workplace.
- Desktop Computer with Windows 10 (Apple/Mac, Tablets, Winbooks, Smart devices, Windows Mini PCs, Chromebook & Android systems are not compatible)
- Dual monitors
- 4GB RAM or greater
- i5 Processor or greater
Internet - Minimum Specifications:
- Internet speed - 5.0 Mbps download speed and 3.0Mbps upload speed
- ISP must be highly stable with no packet loss and latency under 150ms
- Home Router with wired link to PC
Intended Job Posting Audience
This employment opportunity is open for: Canadian, Permanent Residents, and Temporary Residents who are able to work for any employer in Canada (Study Permit and Open work permit holders).
Only applicants who are authorized to work in Canada will be considered.
- NOC Code
- Other customer and information services representatives (6552)
- Experience Required
- An Asset
- Available Openings
- Pay Type
- Pay Rate
- Estimated Weekly Hours
- Start Date
- April 27th 2021
- End Date
- Language Proficiency Level
- Fluent (CLB 10-12)
- Posted on
- April 9th 2021
- May 30th 2021
Employer Profile - Sitel
- Organization ID
- Organization Name
- Organization NAICS
- Business support services (5614)
- 285 Alexandra Street
- Nova Scotia
- Postal Code
- B1S 2E8