Employment - Office Administrator / Book Keeper
Office Administrator / Book Keeper
Breton ND Testing Inc.
- Be the first point of contact for telephone calls, email messages, or in person enquiries;
- Receive, register, compile and distribute documents, and correspondence;
- Maintain files, records, databases, control/tracking and other reference systems;
- Make arrangements and ensure follow-up for logistical services (travel and meetings);
- Provide general office support services such as word processing, maintaining the office and filing systems, and ordering office supplies
- Extract, reconcile, interpret and compile financial information for use by management.
- Accounts Receivable processing & Invoicing
- Accounts Payable Processing & Vendor Management
- Invoicing/ Bookkeeping
- Deposit/Expense reconciliation
- Payroll Administration
- General office administration
- Assist with financial statements and reporting
This employment opportunity is open for: Canadian, Permanent Residents, and Temporary Residents who are able to work for any employer in Canada (Study Permit and Open work permit holders).
Only applicants who are authorized to work in Canada will be considered.
- Reserve Mines
- Cape Breton Regional Municipality
- Breton ND Testing Inc.
- NOC Code
- Administrative officers (13100)
- Experience Required
- Available Openings
- Pay Type
- 20.00 (Negotiable)
- Estimated Weekly Hours
- Start Date
- January 30th 2023
- End Date
- Language Proficiency Level
- Posted on
- January 12th 2023
- February 26th 2023